...
PULLTEETH TUESDAY on MTV FORA
INSTAGRAM
TUMBLR
TWITTER
FEATURES
EMAIL

9/3/09

~back 2 skewl~

I did a joint order from Studs & Spikes with a few friends (one being the talented Kylie of Nice and Shiny, can't wait to see what she does with her 1 inch spikes :P). Shipping was a little extreme but I ordered last Thursday and I got my box of goodies on Monday. Can't beat that! I ordered a shit load of studs so I'll probably end up studding half of my wardrobe, but here is my first project.
Loved these little cone studs and originally planned on putting them on the bottom of the bag a la Park & Cube but decided to go on the front flap.

My fingertips feel like they're bleeding but that's okay. Suffer for fashion, right? Also please ignore the logo on the front pocket. I was too lazy to seam rip it out when I bought it so I colored over it with a sharpie. Never got around to seam ripping it... I should probably do that...

Next two projects? THIS & THIS. On my way to Value Village now to look for a white shirt & denim jacket. My other DIY studded project is too amazing to share, but it'll be done by next weekend.

12 comments:

Katina said...

SO GOOD

Brittany said...

YES.

Crystal said...

studs are making a killing right now. this post made me feel like i have to stud something now. the possibilities are endless.

Anonymous said...

Ok you need to post the tutorial for the studded collar. i will love you forever, thanks.

Anonymous said...

nice joe fresh shirt

fritha louise said...

ooh this is great. i'm still addicted to studs despite having studded about a bazillion things i own already, and i need a rucksack for uni next year soo i think i'll be robbing your idea on this one!

Geoffrey Ian said...

i die. 2 good 2 b truuuuuuuuu

Kylie said...

PERFECT backpack for this project, but why did you change your mind about studding the bottom? Oh well, it still looks rad. Good stuff, can't wait to get my babies...

<3<3<3
ps- not a clue with what I'll do with mine yet.

cody said...

great job.

codyjune.blogspot.com

Nami said...

Hi dear
Can you invite me to lookbook?
emily010692@hotmail.com

thank dear

Belle Armed said...

I love your header, it's amazing.

Kirstie. said...

Hey love your d.i.y's are unbelievable once I stop being lazy I will be sure to make some. If you use an exacto knife to cut small slits where you put the studs it will make it easier to push them through the material. This is great. I have undescribable amounts of love for guys who can dress.